Anti Acne Treatments
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. It causes different kinds of spots and it is important to know which you are suffering with to ensure you are treating your skin correctly.
The most important part of your journey to healthier skin is to first and foremost have a Consultation with an advanced skin specialist.
Please Whatsapp us on 07729820236 to book in and begin your skin journey today!
''3 STEPS TO CLEARER SKIN'' ↓
1) Target Acne At The Root
Taking a supplement produced specifically to fight acne is the best way to clear your skin from the inside out and at the root cause. Skin by Paige Alexandra are proud stockist's of ''Pore Favour'' skin supplements formally known as the Anti Acne Club, which are acne fighting supplements containing all the best ingredients to fight bacteria, balance your hormones and reduce inflammation. These amazing capsules over 600, 5 star reviews from customers who have been in the same situation as you now!
Shop Here for your Anti Acne Supplements.
2) Monthly In Clinic Treatments;
Our recommended in clinic facial for acne;
Medik8 Professional Peels are professional-grade exfoliating acids that help resurface and re-texture the skin. They use a powerful blend of ingredients to penetrate the skin and visibly reduce the appearance of blemishes, fine lines, acne scars, dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
Embarking on a course of Medical Peels is the perfect first step to achieving clearer skin.
3) Medical Grade Skincare Routine;
Tailored specifically to you.
(Below is just an example of some amazing products used for Acne)
There are 6 main types of spots caused by acne. I have listed them below to help you to identify which you are suffering with and what treatments / products to use.
Blackheads – small black or yellowish bumps that develop on the skin; they're not filled with dirt, but are black because the inner lining of the hair follicle produces colour.
Whiteheads – have a similar appearance to blackheads, but may be firmer and will not empty when squeezed
Papules – small red bumps that may feel tender or sore
Pustules – similar to papules, but have a white tip in the centre, caused by a build-up of pus
Nodules – large hard lumps that build up beneath the surface of the skin and can be painful
- Cysts – the most severe type of spot caused by acne; they're large pus-filled lumps that look similar to boils and carry the greatest risk of causing permanent scarring
There are FIVE main factors that cause acne:
- HORMONES! Hormonal acne happens because of hormone fluctuations, especially testosterone. A rise in testosterone may stimulate the excessive sebum production from the sebaceous glands. When this sebum combines with dirt, bacteria, and dead skin cells, it results in clogged pores and acne.
- Excess oil (sebum) production
- Hair follicles clogged by oil and dead skin cells